To provide an optimum environment for children to learn piano and develop ability by:
- Nurturing the child’s natural learning capacity.
- Developing concentration and a learning facility.
- Enabling students to play piano and perform piano with freedom, natural technique and musical skill.
- Promoting whole learning through addressing and integrating the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual development of the child.
- Nurturing and affirming students’ character, sensibility and awareness
Comments are closed.